- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…