- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…