- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…