- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- EMLee Crochet Shared New free crochet pattern on my blog. Check
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…