- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Santa Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…