- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…