- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…