- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…