- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…