- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…