- V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…