- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…