- [Free Pattern] These Cache Baskets Are Incredible And Useful
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- Simple And Cute Rainbow Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…