- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
It’s all about playing with colors, right? This stunning Hexagon Table Runner pattern by Marinke Slump will let you put together, all the colors you love, in one single project. It could be a table runner; it could be a baby blanket or maybe an afghan. This pattern is so versatile, it can be used and adapted to fit any needs and why not, any season!
The hexagon is bang on trend right now, and this versatile motif can be used in a number of different projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make a crochet hexagon table runner. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc); single crochet 3 together (sc3tog); double crochet (dc); treble crochet (tr); treble crochet 3 together (tr3tog); slip stitch (sl st) and chain (ch).(Source)
Thanks to Marinke for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.