- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] 4 Beautiful Crochet Edgings And Trims You Should Know
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
This is one of the best crochet angel pattern for ornaments I’ve ever seen! The Guardian Angel by Camilla of Crochet Millan is very easy to make when you follow the step by step picture tutorial offered by Camilla on her site. This guardian angel ornament is a wonderful gift for touching people’s souls. It’s a beautiful reminder for every single one of us: “you are not alone!”
Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern
Check out the original source for this Crochet Angel Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Millan
Thanks to Camilla for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.