- Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
Any hippy momma will love one of these! This Boho Tuniek by HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy with such a unique design is simply gorgeous! This tunic has fringe detail at the ends of the sleeves and at the bottom which gives a gypsy and flattering look. You can keep the fringe details to maintain more of the hippy look or, make the pattern without it, if so inclined.
This pattern is for a size 36/38 european measurements.
If you have a smaller or bigger size adjust your chain but make sure it’s devisible by 4.
Pattern is not currently available. Thank you for understanding!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to HaakTrend by Fieke de Rooy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.