- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Elephant Edging ( Sooo Easy!)
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
Such a beautiful classic pattern with a lovely design that will bring a blooming garden in your house and soul every single day! Simple and gorgeous, this Blooming Granny – 12″ Square by is an intermediate pattern that offers many different color possibilities which can be used to make stunning gifts for dear ones.
Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: 4 or more colors Worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.