- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- Stunning Flower Doily Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
This beautiful cardigan is described in detail in two sizes – for 3 and 5 years old child. Even if you’ve never crocheted a sweater in your life, I strongly believe that suddenly you’ll have a strong desire to do this one! This Flower Cardigan by Vendula Maderska is absolutely gorgeous in these summer -or maybe spring? – colors. Plus the way the two sleeves don’t match is kind of unique!
The sweater looks great in lots of color combinations and if you want to get inspired, go ahead and watch the photo gallery featuring this little flower sweater, there are so many finished projects already and lots of photo to inspire you.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Magic With Hook And Needles
Thanks to Vendula Maderska for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.