- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
This is a cute and easy pattern, perfect for your wall and this season. It’s a great way to bring more smiles into the Halloween decor. This cute Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging by Aurora Suominen is about 15 1/2″ Long. The cute pumpkins can be done plain or with smiley or scary face. Let your imagination fly.
Supplies Needed:Size: 15 ½” Long, Hook: H, Yarn: Red Heart WW in Orange: 1.2oz & Green: .1ozOptional: Felt or other facial features
This is ready for Fall, hang on your wall, and save space! So many ways to add cute faces for Halloween, or use your Fall colors for the Season.
Thanks to Aurora Suominen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.