- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats [Video Tutorial]
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
It could be because of the color combination or maybe not, I just think this wrap looks amazing! And very summer-like to me, although it is said to be great for all seasons. The Dew Drop Wrap by Belle Tracy is easy to make and the result is stunning! To make a project similar to the one in the featured image, here is what you need to know:
For my Dew Drop Wrap, I used two skeins of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn in color “dragonfly” and I used crochet hook size I (5.50 mm). The finished project measures 14 inches wide and 60 inches long- unblocked. (See more here)
Thanks to Belle Tracy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.