- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
For some people, happiness is a cup of tea and a book to read. There’s nothing more peaceful than a cup of tea and a good book except for when you do not know where you left off on your reading and keep looking, keep looking for the page…and the perfection of that moment is gone! A bookmark can seem, sometimes, an old fashion approach but having one, can improve anyone’s reading experience. This delicate Easy Shell Bookmark by Sue Childress is creative, beautiful and peaceful. The perfect match for a good book and a cup of tea!
Finished Size: 8 inches long
Materials (for one):
- 50 yds size 5 crochet cotton thread
- Size B crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sue Childress
Thanks to Sue Childress for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.