- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
Learning to crochet can be challenging and even more, once you’ve learnt the basics, creating your first big project can be really intimidating. However, this is true only if you do not choose the right projects for beginners. This Easy Four Points Square pattern by Jessie Rayot is that type of project for beginners that let you brush up on your skills while actually learning how to crochet a blanket. This simple pattern uses only 3 stitches: chain, single crochet and double crochet.
This easy afghan square is great for beginners! It uses just 3 stitches: chain, single crochet and double crochet, to create a four point star inside the square. The Four Points Square can be used with other squares to make a sampler blanket, or it can be used on its own to make a throw with a classic look. Using the suggested yarn and gauge will create a 12” square, but you can certainly change the yarn and gauge to make this square in a variety of sizes.
Red Heart Super Saver in spring green or color of your choice
US 9/I/5.50 mm
7 sts and 14 rows in a 4” square
Image source: Jessie
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.