- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Potholder Flowers Will Serve Double-Duty In Your Kitchen!
- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
- This Small Heart Keychain Is Perfect To Keep Your Keys Together
- [Free Pattern] I Fell In Love With This Clamshell Pattern
This cute hat looks just great on a newborn! In fact, the Lamb Hat pattern by Sarah Zimmerman is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Toddler/Preschooler, Child, Teen/Adult. Although the newborn lamb hat is just adorable, this cute and creative pattern will surely make you fall in love with it at any age! With Easter just around the corner, this surprisingly easy to make lamb hat is just the right pattern to crochet and to spread joy, laughter and good vibes.
Materials:– Worsted Weight Yarn (weight category 4) – I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Silver Gray and Beige for the gray hat.OR– Bulky Weight Yarn (weight category 6 ) – I used Loops & Threads Country Loom Baby yarn in White for the white hat and accented it with Vanna’s Choice yarn in pink for the ears. I purchased the bulky white yarn at Michaels.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.