- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
Here’s another gorgeous and easy double sided crochet potholders pattern that is a great way to use up some stash. These adorable crochet potholders (check the image below) found on Oiyi’s Crafts blog are made using the Scalloped Potholder pattern by Priscilla Hewitt.
They are all so cheerful, great color combinations. Hard to tell which is more beautiful! What do you think? Which double-sided potholder in the picture below is your favorite? The color possibilities are endless. Use your imagination and have fun with it!
Image source: Oiyi
All of them are identical on both sides except for the yellow and pink one. The minimum size requirement is 6 inches across. These ended up 6.5 inches and the cotton ones are slightly bigger.(Source)
Thanks to Oiyi for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.