- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Fabulous Crochet Afghan Square Pattern
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
What a wonderful baby blanket crochet pattern! Fairly easy and with a lovely design, this pattern is fun, colorful and turns out fabulous with little effort. Sunburst Baby Blanket by Shari White has such a great and unique shape. Great news is there’s no seaming in this delightful design as you’ll start at the center and work your way out to the 16 points.
What you will need:
RED HEART® Soft Baby Steps®: 1
ball each 9702 Strawberry A and
9630 Lime C
RED HEART® Gumdrop®: 6 balls
960 Rock Candy B
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Shari White for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.