- Easy Daisy Flower Motif For Square (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
This darling pattern will make great trivets or placemats, or wall hangings, or mats. You have so many choices! The Zooty Owl Trivets pattern by Zelna Olivier is very quick, easy and fun to make. It looks so amazing in all those variations of colors and it’s also a great stash buster! The pattern is written for the mandala version and for the solid version (which would make a great rug!) and documented with step by step pictures.
Skill Level: Easy
Approximate Time: 3 hours
I would recommend any DK 100% cotton if this IS going to be used as a trivet (or in the kitchen) – if not, any yarn whatsoever can be used – from 2ply to t-shirt yarn (depending on what you would like to use it for!!)
Use whatever hook size suits your choice of yarn and your tension.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.