- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 6 Blocks Of 15 Colours Make A Beautiful Cosy Stripe Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
Want a cute, adorable candy holder that stands out from the rest? A simple flower can also be a great decoration and a handy candy holder! Who would have thought? This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder by Amber of Divine Debris can be easily filled with sweet treats or even a small gift. With this daffodil inspired flower, you can create a gorgeous table design that would be super cute all Spring line. Need something else for Easter decorating? Look no further!
G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
A little under an 1 oz/ 50 yards
2 colors (white and yellow)
I used a combo of Red Heart Yarns white and Vanna’s Choice Baby Yellow
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.