- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!