- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
This square is so simple to make yet looks so amazing in a finished project! This Purple Passion Heart Square by April Moreland is irresistible and the perfect stash-busting project. The heart is made by the change of colors and the beauty of this square is that if you’re not a heart fan you can easily change the colors in other places to get a flower square.
Finished size: Approx 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches (Or 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches with optional row 7)
Materials: (US) size H hook, worsted weight yarn: (CA) Soft White, (CB) Light Orchid or other suitable contrasting color, (Example was made using Red Heart’s Super Saver), tapestry needle (for weaving in ends).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dishcloth Diaries
Thanks to April Moreland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.