- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
This square is so simple to make yet looks so amazing in a finished project! This Purple Passion Heart Square by April Moreland is irresistible and the perfect stash-busting project. The heart is made by the change of colors and the beauty of this square is that if you’re not a heart fan you can easily change the colors in other places to get a flower square.
Finished size: Approx 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches (Or 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches with optional row 7)
Materials: (US) size H hook, worsted weight yarn: (CA) Soft White, (CB) Light Orchid or other suitable contrasting color, (Example was made using Red Heart’s Super Saver), tapestry needle (for weaving in ends).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dishcloth Diaries
Thanks to April Moreland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.