- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- Crochet Hat With Cat Ears Free Pattern For Kids And Adults (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
This square is so simple to make yet looks so amazing in a finished project! This Purple Passion Heart Square by April Moreland is irresistible and the perfect stash-busting project. The heart is made by the change of colors and the beauty of this square is that if you’re not a heart fan you can easily change the colors in other places to get a flower square.
Finished size: Approx 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches (Or 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches with optional row 7)
Materials: (US) size H hook, worsted weight yarn: (CA) Soft White, (CB) Light Orchid or other suitable contrasting color, (Example was made using Red Heart’s Super Saver), tapestry needle (for weaving in ends).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dishcloth Diaries
Thanks to April Moreland for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.