- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Sweet Textured Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern For A Little One
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.