- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- How To Make A Teddy Bear From Your Scrap Wool…And It Takes Less Than 1 Hour!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.