- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.