- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.