- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- Super Easy And Perfectly Snuggly Stuffed Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.