- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- Crochet Watermelon Earrings For Summer Fun
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.