- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.