- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- Easy To Work Granny Ripple Afghan That Brings Spring Right Into Your House [Free Pattern]
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.