- 20 Minute Crochet Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.