- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.