- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.