- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- Gorgeous Little Rosettes Flower Necklace
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.