- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.