- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.