- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.