- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.