- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
Owls are so loved! This Tiny Owl applique pattern by MadMadMe is a great little pattern that can be easily added as decoration to so many things, from baby blankets to fingerless gloves. These little guys are so totally adorable! You can keep staring at them with a silly little grin on your face. Right?
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Image source: flickr
The owls in the picture above are not crochet owls but I’ve thought you ca use them as inspiration since they are so adorable! Got inspired?
Hand appliquéd baby blanket by Julia Nairn of Myapplique. Featuring a family of three lovely little owls – baby`s very own parliament.
Thanks to MadMadMe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.