- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
This is a perfect project for beginners. Quick, easy and it looks beautiful! This little, cute star that can easily be done in just about 15 minutes, if you’re an experienced crocheter or as much as an hour, or so, if you’re in the beginning of your crochet adventure.
These Crochet Stars by One Little Bird are perfect to be used as coasters or as gift tags. Or you can make quite a few of them, in different colors and hang them on your Christmas tree. They make adorable ornaments.
Thanks to One Little Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.