- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat With Endless Possibilities
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
This is a perfect project for beginners. Quick, easy and it looks beautiful! This little, cute star that can easily be done in just about 15 minutes, if you’re an experienced crocheter or as much as an hour, or so, if you’re in the beginning of your crochet adventure.
These Crochet Stars by One Little Bird are perfect to be used as coasters or as gift tags. Or you can make quite a few of them, in different colors and hang them on your Christmas tree. They make adorable ornaments.
Thanks to One Little Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.