- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
This is a perfect project for beginners. Quick, easy and it looks beautiful! This little, cute star that can easily be done in just about 15 minutes, if you’re an experienced crocheter or as much as an hour, or so, if you’re in the beginning of your crochet adventure.
These Crochet Stars by One Little Bird are perfect to be used as coasters or as gift tags. Or you can make quite a few of them, in different colors and hang them on your Christmas tree. They make adorable ornaments.
Thanks to One Little Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.