- Patty Marsh Shared just finished
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
I love the colors and brightness of this crochet scarf! The Road Trip Scarf by Zelna Olivier looks amazing and so easy to make. The lovely flower embellishments make this fabulous scarf extra special. The size of scarf is 106cm wide and 48cm long and in case you wonder, the pattern is of such a nature that you could easily make the scarf bigger – even shawl size – by just adding more rows!
A pattern which can easily be made bigger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of row repeats. I used DK Variegated – but any weight of yarn would work well.(Source)
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.